Thursday 7 April 2016

Monthly Music Playlists

This month, I haven't really used Spotify, not that there's anything wrong with it, I just fell in love with my mini ipod shuffle.

So what music did I download this month...

1. I downloaded the All Time Low albums- Future hearts and Nothing Personal
My favourite songs from here are Kids in the dark and Weighless

2. I went to The Vamps concert on Friday 1st April and loved their support acts The Tide and Conor Maynard. I have downloaded young love. Get here for free! and R U Crazy which I am now obsessed with!

3. I have made a new playlist on spotify: A 5SOS setlist for the concert I'm going to!

My Favourite Songs this month:

1. She's so perfect by 5 seconds of summer
2. Young Tide by The Tide
3. Kung fu fighting by The Vamps
4. I can feel it by Hey Violet
5. Outer Space/Carry On by 5 seconds of summer

My spotify is coco_kiwi

And our instagram is @prettylittlebeautysacl


Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment