Monday 28 March 2016

Mini makeup collection

Hi,

Today is a collab with @floralteen.x on instagram. She is uploading her video on her youtube channel Floral Teen

So today I have my mini makeup collection for my lipsticks. If you like this, please tell us in the comments section or on our instagram which is always linked at the bottom of the blog.

I have a small lipstick collection as I don't always wear lipstick and I like very natural colours.

1. Essence lipstick in 07. This is my most worn as it looks like my lips but better. I love the creamy texture of this.

2. MUA lipstick in 03. This is my least worn one as I find it very hard to pull of by itself. It is very natural and looks like concealer on me.

3. Bobbi brown lipstick in 03 uber pink. I love this peachy colour for spring and summer because it is very natural and easy to wear.

4. Topshop lipstick in innocent. This is the least natural. I love this for summer as it gives my makeup that pop which is great! I love the texture of this but I don't feel like it is particularly suited to dry lips.

Thanks for reading and i hope that you liked it. Go and watch Millie's video as it is much better than mine!!!

-C

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment