Tuesday 15 March 2016

Shower routine

Hi it's C, today I am doing another collab with Rachel!! The next couple of months will be a lot of collabs so we can grow our audience.

This is my shower routine and Rachel will be doing hers!

I like to have my shower in the morning so I am awake and energized for school!


1. Shower gel -The first thing I do is wash my body. I am using the Nivea creamy shower gel at the moment but I love the Imperial Leather lemon sherbet shower gel. I like to use a body puffle to make the shower gel foamy. At the moment I am using on from Ikea which is my favourite!

2. Face Wash- I know you are not meant to wash your face in the shower but I like to otherwise I would forget. I like to use the good things honey face wash, I have reviewed this and will link it here.

3. Optional- Exfoliate- I like to exfoliate once a week either my face or body. For my face, I like to use the Good Things honey face scrub which I will link my review here and for my body I like to use the Body shop scrubs.

4. Optional- Shampoo and Conditioner- I don't wash my hair every day so it doesn't get very greasy but my favourite shampoo is the alberto balsam shampoo and my favourite conditioner is the Argan Oil conditioner.

Thanks for reading this blog post! Make sure you read Rachel's blog and follow her instagram @lifeasrachelxo

If you want I can do a skincare routine or hair care routine


Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment