Sunday 24 April 2016

My Favourite Makeup Tools!

Before I start, this a collab with the amazing Amzina on Youtube. Please subscribe to her YouTube and instagram @beautybyammyy. She is one of my favourite YouTubers and I am so excited to do this with her.

She is filming her own version of this on her YouTube channel.

I have 5 favourite makeup tools.

DISCLAIMER: These are only makeup brushes, I don't really like beauty blenders or eyelash curlers. Also not sponsored :)

*****THERE ARE PHOTOS OF THE BRUSHES ON OUR INSTAGRAM AS IT WOULDN'T LET ME ADD PHOTOS FROM MY PHONE*****

1. Real Techniques- Expert Face Brush
I love this for foundation or bb cream. It blends the cream base flawlessly and is definitely worth the £9.99 from Boots!

2. Ecotools- Concealer brush
I have never used ecotools makeup tools before and think that they are very underrated compared to the real techniques brushes. I LOVE THIS BRUSH! I used to use my finger for concealer but this easily and flawlessly blends the concealer without storing product in the brush. I got this in a set for £15.99

3.Ecotools- Blush brush
I love this brush, it is really big and fluffy as well as very soft. It is a bit too big for blush for me I think so I use it for powder. It picks up enough product and as I said doesn't store it in the brush. In my opinion Ecotools brushes are better than real techniques. Get it here for £15.99 (as part of a set)

4. Seventeen- Cheeks brush
This is a very low cost brush which is amazing. This can be a multitask brush but I use it for blush as it is small and picks up a fair amount of product. Get it for £2.99 from Boots

5. Seventeen- Eyes brush
I wanted to include an eye brush even though I don't wear eye makeup. I haven't tried very many for this reason but I did love this for blending eyeshadow which I wore for my cousin's wedding. It blended the eyeshadow really nicely and would recommend this brush to people starting out with makeup. Get it at Boots for £1.99


Instagram is @prettylittlebeautysacl

Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment