Tuesday 16 February 2016

My school makeup

Hi girls it is C here to talk about the makeup I wear to school. This look is so quick and easy that I can do it in 5 minutes or less . Also these products won't break the bank so you can pick these up next time you go to the shops if you wanted. x

This is a collab with the amazing Madison! Her blog is :Madison's Blog she is honestly so lovely xx

The first thing I do is use primer, I love the Maybelline Baby Skin Primer, it keeps my concealer on all day and it applies much smoother. You can pick this up for £7.99 at Superdrug and Boots

The essence stay all day concealer is my go-to! This concealer is amazing for those pale girls out there and when I say pale, I mean you haven't found a great concealer that actually matches your skin!This essence concealer is really good! It is lightweight (and light in colour!) and its easy to apply. This is £2.50 in Wilko.

The Maybelline Matte Maker Powder is my favourite powder EVER! It keeps me matte all day and keeps my concealer on my face. It doesn't look powdery and makes my face look flawless!! This cost £3.99 from Boots and Superdrug

I love the Natural Collection Mascara! This is a cheap mascara which makes you lashes look so natural whilst giving them curl and length. This is £1.99 from Boots!

The Lush honey trap lip balm keeps my lips looking amazing all day! This is £5.99 from Lush 

Thanks for reading and go and read Madison's blog!!

-C

Madison's instagram is @madisonsbeautifulgarden

Instagram

1 comment: